Deciphering complex information
to help you address your strategic challenges
and turn it into communication opportunities
As a pioneer in economic intelligence, ESL & Network group based in Paris, Brussels, Dubai and Rabat provides its clients with its expertise and its international network. From strategic intelligence, networking with public authorities to the organization of communication and influence actions, ESL & Network advises all its customers - States, large companies, international organizations - on strategic issues and accompanies them in the decision-making process as well as the follow-up of the various actions put in place.
In 2020, ESL & Network Group integrated the ADIT Group, the European leader in strategic intelligence.
In addition to its historical activities, this integration allows ESL & Network to add significant capacities in the fields of compliance, due diligence, business ethics and export support.
What we do
Thanks to a proven method of information retrieval, which combines passive monitoring with active monitoring and enables the collection of valuable information upstream, ESL & Network assists its clients in their major structuring operations.
- Mapping and positioning analysis of all stakeholders
- Passive and active monitoring
- Analysis of local political context and risk factors by country
- Knowledge of markets: identification of business opportunities
- Search for relevant and reliable local partners
- Competitive study
- Tender unbundling
- Compliance and Due Diligence
- Special investigations (identification / detection of internal fraud, asset / asset tracing)
- Fight against counterfeiting (internet tracking, network identification, brand protection campaigns by area...)
On behalf of its clients, ESL & Network conducts campaigns of influence in the various decision-making spheres with institutions in France, Europe and worldwide.
- Relations with public and private decision-makers (French, European, African and those of international organizations)
- Relations with international donors (IMF, World Bank, AfDB...)
- Representation of interests and influence campaig
- Mobilization of Think Tanks
- Business Diplomacy
- E-influence & E-Reputation
- Research and Investor Relations
ESL & Network advises intergovernmental organizations and states on international events. The Group also designs and produces outstanding conferences and major public events.
- Communication strategy
- Media relations
- Digital communication and social medias
- Media training
- Crisis communication
- Partnerships and sponsorship
- Content creation
- Visual identity and image
- Event productions