What we do
ESL & Network collects and analyzes information upstream to prepare future decisions of its customers. It develops the necessary actions to enable them to obtain decisions favorable to their interests or to adapt their strategies to a complex environment on a continuous basis.
Thanks to a proven method of information retrieval, which combines passive monitoring with active monitoring and enables the collection of valuable information upstream, ESL & Network assists its clients in their major structuring operations.
- Mapping and positioning analysis of all stakeholders
- Passive and active monitoring
- Analysis of local political context and risk factors by country
- Knowledge of markets: identification of business opportunities
- Search for relevant and reliable local partners
- Competitive study
- Tender unbundling
- Compliance and Due Diligence
- Special investigations (identification / detection of internal fraud, asset / asset tracing)
- Fight against counterfeiting (internet tracking, network identification, brand protection campaigns by area...)
On behalf of its clients, ESL & Network conducts campaigns of influence in the various decision-making spheres with institutions in France, Europe and worldwide.
- Relations with public and private decision-makers (French, European, African and those of international organizations)
- Relations with international donors (IMF, World Bank, AfDB...)
- Representation of interests and influence campaig
- Mobilization of Think Tanks
- Business Diplomacy
- E-influence & E-Reputation
- Research and Investor Relations
ESL & Network advises intergovernmental organizations and states on international events. The Group also designs and produces outstanding conferences and major public events.
- Communication strategy
- Media relations
- Digital communication and social medias
- Media training
- Crisis communication
- Partnerships and sponsorship
- Content creation
- Visual identity and image
- Event productions