ESL Agence Publics clients are key international organizations as well as groups listed on the CAC 40 index or French subsidiaries of large international groups, public authorities and institutional actors.
We also provide similar services to important SMEs.
ESL Agence Publics operates in a wide range of sectors and core businesses such as finance, transportation, telecommunications, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, energy, medias.
- Organiser of COP22 in November 2016 through a group of companies that it initiated
- Advisor to the Kingdom of Morocco, with an office in RabatNon-exhaustive list of ESL Agence Publics worldwide event presence:
- Organiser of the new Suez Canal opening cermony in August 2015
- Having close ties with French authorities through its parent company ESL & Network, based in Paris (such as the Mayor of Paris, who has just been named president of the C40, a network bringing together the 40 biggest cities in the world)
- Closely ties to European authorities through its Brusels office (Pact of Amsterdam, which places urban questions, including security, at the centre of EU's political priorities)